Monday, November 30, 2015

Kindness is the essence of greatness


Joseph B. Wirthlin





I think the kind people are great are wonderful people because goodness is the quality of good is an adjective that refers to the useful, pleasant, appetizing, tasty and fun because a person with kindness, therefore, have a natural inclination to do good and not do the sea anybody as: my mom takes care of me when I'm sick, strives for giving me the best, he gives me advice, I scold and does everything for his love for me is kind because he wants it better for me and for his kindness makes its essence is great because it in spite of everything that I say or do like me because I'm his daughter and she always says that "for a mother this first care for and love their children and finally this the rest "my mom is like my teacher is my superhero and I love her because she makes me take good grades in my classes and be a better person every day ..........





No comments:

Post a Comment