Monday, November 30, 2015


Thanksgiving
Week

In thanksgiving I was with my family, my mom cooked a lot of food, then I went home to my friends and watched the movie Magic Mike XXL, then watched The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 & 2, went to visit a friend Azusa my mom was fun because we watched the boxing match Canelo vs. Cotto celebrated that won Canelo, the best experience I could learn a CTR person is to share moments with family and go to church on Sunday is one of the best values that my family me instilled, the book I read during my week was Love in the Time of Cholera, also during the week at home to help my mom take care of my brothers, cook, went to church, went to the park with my friends, spend time with the people I love, I was ruined my phone and my friends thought something had happened to me and it showed me that the people around me care about me and love me ....








-

No comments:

Post a Comment