Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final Part 1

This class has taught me many new especially as choosing the right things, has taught me that I have to help others to become a better person that I have to pick the wrong throughout this semester also have learned some mention, I They help to reflect on the good and bad if I could qualify this kind would give 100% because this class teaches us to be better with ourselves and with others, I like our teacher when help us explain what we need we do not understand that explains, sometimes the teacher gives us leaves us 1-5 minutes punishment of detention because we choose the wrong and do not follow the rules of this class teacher is very nice because we learn a lot every day and teaches us that we Demonstrate to be better and that we choose the right at all times, every day, and every minute ..
The best thing I've done in this class is to make reflections on the quote because it makes me reflect upon the right decisions and learn to differences satisfied with the bad...
I consider myself a person who chooses the right because I like to help others when I can because I like to respect others, I like to cooperate, I am humble and especially am responsible....

No comments:

Post a Comment