Tuesday, December 8, 2015


If we do whats right, we have no need to fear”.


Evan Stephens





This quote is reflecting that doing well is a good thing not to fear. Meaning when you are entitled to feel happy, do not fear. If you did wrong and you know you did wrong then you need to fear. Because every action has a bad consequence. By doing what is right, for example, help a friend in a task. By studying together, correcting each other, etc. Another example would be instead of studying together the trap will do the job is not done. That would have a right to fear because you did not do right. I agree with this quote because it's true. I think it's true because it happened to me when I'm studying for a test, and when I doubt all I do is be afraid of failing, but the good thing is trust yourself and know that you can do many things, motivation give yourself and know that you are doing everything with or without help…




No comments:

Post a Comment