Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 Questions:

1)Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2)Am I committed to doing my very best?
3)Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

If the answers to these questions are Yes, there is no way you can fail



Lou Holtz




 People can be trusted to do the right thing, because I would not want to jeopardize my future when choosing evil. If you have not completed something, I say to my teachers. If I see the money on the ground that dropped by someone, I pick it up and give it back to them. I am committed to do my best. Sometimes I tend to do my best, but I'm still working hard on it. I treat people as I want to be treated because I believe in karma. I do not like to be treated horribly by the way they treat people. I treat people with respect but: what he is saying is that if you are a good person who is committed to the 3 questions, then that means there is no way you will be a successful person . For example, when his father asks him to take out the trash and tell you when I'm done with this project that means you're going to take out the trash as soon as you finish. So you finish your project and go and take out the trash which means that you can trust to do the right thing. And when you are committed to do their best which means that when you say you will complete your project and will be good, then you have to keep your promise must be committed to do and finish it what did you say. And, if you want to be treated with the respect that means you have to treat everyone around you with respect. For example, if you spread a rumor about someone and know it was you and not want that means you probably will say something about you, but you do not want that, but that's what happens when you spread rumors about other person. So treat people the way you will be treated.






No comments:

Post a Comment